In the IT industry, four years is an eternity and as I hit the four year mark with Microsoft a couple of months ago – the time for me to move on to my next adventure has arrived.
While it was a tough decision to make, I have decided to leave Microsoft and today is my last day with the company.
Along the way I’ve had the opportunity to work with some interesting folks on various cool projects.
I’ve also enjoyed some various activities outside of the office with MSFT folks.
- Cycling with most of the dev team at lunch
- Losing, and occasionally winnning (I’m looking at you dhollowell), at the craps tables in Tulalip
- Crashing mountain bikes with nandaks.
- jonagr and josborne even climbed Mt. St. Helens with me!
- And a few of us had some fun making this team video.
Where is Chris going next?
I’m off to to try on a new hat and break into an industry I’ve had in my sights for some time. In the months to come I’ll share more details on my blog.
I’ll still be around Charlotte for the bulk of my time, so don’t be a stranger.
One thought on “Where I’m going, I don’t need roads”
Hey Chris, it was always fun working with you. I wish you all the best on your new pursuit. If we ever climb Mt. St. Helens again I’ll bring more water.